Thursday, March 28, 2013

Best Supply for Decorating Classes Shout Out!

I wanted to give a shout out to one of my MOST USED cake decorating supplies, that would be my Wilton Cake Caddy! This was awesome while I was taking classes because I brought the cakes I was working with to and from the class site, but the other awesome thing is that if I don't have access to cake boxes or I'm just bringing a cake to an event...then this comes through every time! (And it super easy to clean). Because the sides clamp, it can hold alot of weight...and cakes with alot of fondant and/or frosting are actually REALLY heavy. Who knew?
                                                  Wilton Ultimate Cake Caddy (Google Affiliate Ad) 
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment